FUNDAMENTALS OF HANDGUN SHOOTING WITH INDIVIDUALIZED INSTRUCTION
Basic Handgun Fundamentals is a beginner class, specially tailored to inexperienced shooters who want to prepare for the Texas Handgun License Class. The class includes about 2 hours in the classroom, and then about 2 hours on the range. You will be introduced to a wide variety of handguns in the class, and also learn more about your own handgun, if you bring one.
You will learn:
- Safe Handling and Storage of Firearms
- Operation and Parts of Revolvers and Semi-Automatic Handguns
- Types and Function of Ammunition
- How to Select and Purchase a Personal Firearm
- Fundamentals of Shooting and Marksmanship
- You will have the opportunity to try several different firearms on the range, including both revolvers and semi-automatics. Firearms and ammunition will be provided. You may also bring your own firearm.
You must be at least 18 years old to take this class, or at least 12 years old with a parent or guardian present in the classroom and on the shooting range.